“Being a Christian salesperson is going to be tricky.”
That’s what I thought as I entered my first professional sales position. In retrospect, my life as a Christian salesperson was confusing, gut-wrenchingly difficult, frustrating and wonderfully rewarding. I dealt with questions that you may also face:
– How do I balance the need to get results with the Christian ethic of leaving the outcomes to Christ?
– How and when do I voice my beliefs on the job, when my employer is not paying me to do that?
– Where do I go for support and encouragement in a church where I’m seen as a second class citizen?
– How do I maintain my Christian ethics inside a company that supports just the opposite?
– How do I maintain my perspective when some of the professional Christians around me are so much more manipulative and deceitful than any secular acquaintance?
Dramatically improve workplace relationships by learning your coworkers’ language of appreciation. This book is an excellent resource for understanding how people feel appreciated. Since there